Office Address6124 Scott Hall
Position TitleProfessor Emeritus
Areas of InterestElectrophysiology
Dr. Felix T. Hong has been with Wayne State University since 1977. He served as an assistant professor for four years at The Rockefeller University after he received his Ph.D. degree in Biophysics there. His research interest centers around basic research in membrane biophysics and photobiology.
Laboratory Web Sitehttp://www2.med.wayne.edu/physiology/facultyprofile/hong/HONG.HTM
Post Graduate Training
- 1965-66 Rotating Intern National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan.
- 1966-67 Second Lieutenant Medical Officer in Internal Medicine Taichung Air Force Hospital, Taichung, Taiwan.
- 1980 Certificate on Designing with Microprocessors Hardware and Software, Oakland University School of Engineering, Rochester, MI.
- Theories of higher cognitive function: learning, memory, executive functions
- Molecular electronics and biocomputing
- Theoretical analysis of biological membranes and transmembrane proteins